Thursday 14 January 2010

DK's done a poo.

Little DK is the most important thing on all of our minds at the moment, as he recovers after his operation & is doing well. I have the utmost admiration for W & MK & the boys for the way they have coped with all of DK's problems & maintained their busy, cheerful family life, with pancakes on Saturday mornings.
Perhaps this should make us think before we let daily life get us down when things don't go quite according to plan - I include myself here.
Get well soon, DK, & cause havoc at home.

On minor matters, Mrs Hill, our dentist, has had a busy day today - she put my back, left molar back together this morning & removed one of P's wisdom teeth this afternoon.
G played chauffeur for both of us, I played with Thomas this afternoon.
I've done three days at school this week.
Yesterday morning the roads were appalling; Arriva phoned at midday to say they would not be running any more buses because of the conditions. Evacuation procedures were followed, getting over half of the pupils collected by lunchtime.
Chaos.
Arriva changed their minds at 2,15pm!!!!!

We have a fun day with Thomas tomorrow, a quiet weekend lined up & I have four days at school next week, minimum.
Warmer weather is forecast - above 0 degrees will do that.

2 comments:

William said...

thanks for the thoughts

Anonymous said...

xx
m