Friday 29 January 2010

TGIF

Well, actually, it doesn't really matter that much when you only work a two day week, as I have this week.
I have adapted my blogs in the light of my son's criticisms over the years, now he is complaining about my grammar/style. I am almost, but not quite, at a loss.
I could record the day's events in the style of the great novelists, in alphabetical order.
I was thinking of starting with Jane Austin.
Perhaps I'll save this for Monday.
Today has been bitterly cold - snow on the ground this side of the A45 this evening as I returned from P & A.
Thomas & I went to Brueton Park to feed the "duucks", then walked across the park to the playground, then on to MacDonalds for lunch to warm up. We did a half hour stint in John Lewis' toy department, Thomas riding around in the dept police car. He then succumbed to the buggy whilst I checked out the microwaves, as The Co-op are going to replace mine but don't stock Sharp anymore. I'm having a Panasonic for the same price, to make up for the inconvenience of carting mine around the county. I hope that it's better than the last Panasonic, which stopped working after about 5 years. Is this built in obsolescence?
G & I had a well deserved nap in front of a roaring fire & then feasted on a "Dine in for £10" from M&S; now for an early night.

Tony Blair took over the Chilcot enquiry for six hours today - did he take anyone in?
I hope not.
Good news, Andy Murray is playing Federer in the final of the Australian Open, on Sunday.
Come on Andy!
Interesting fact no 3 - there is a baby born in Britain every minute - different mothers, hospitals, etc.

No comments: