Friday 27 November 2009

Observations.

W has a fantastic, new slim figure - better than ever.
MK, of course has her usual fantastic figure; she & J are almost at the stage where they can share T-shirts. Whether "Spiderman" would be seen as a fashion statement is another issue.
J's English is really good & spoken with great confidence - "I don't understand, Grandma", when necessary.
DK will be a match for T & KP - he has a large "vocabulary" of sounds (allowing for both languages), which he practises whenever awake.
Denmark was no colder or darker than home, in fact, this morning is probably the coldest that I've experienced for a while. So saying, the new windows at W & MK's are very effective.
There were puddles under the old pantry window here this morning - a rare sight, thank goodness, as I felt compelled to clean the window, which is awkward as it has bars.

E tells me that T was a star in his Christmas production.
Well done T!
All that speech practice paying off!
KP should be a star!

G tells me that Jessie's reading is now even more fantastic - I shall see her (& Thomas) later.
Clothes to iron, jobs to do, aj to talk to...........

3 comments:

William said...

DK is getting closer and closer to walking as well which is exciting for us to watch.

Anonymous said...

T would like to declare that he wasn't technically a 'star' in the play - he was a 'posh gentleman'.

To all Strictly fans out there, I would like to show off and tell you all that Brendan Cole was sitting in front of me on the train home yesterday. Alas, he didn't get off at Bicester, (although it was the stop before, nosey nosey), but he was very gentlemanly and offered his seat to a lady who was about to sit on the floor. Such fine manners are very rare indeed on the 18.41 from Marylebone, I can assure you.
E

Anonymous said...

Wow!
He will always be a star to Granny!

I forgot to mention the walking - he'll be chasing J around before Christmas.
m