Tuesday 10 November 2009

Gloves on.

I detected a note of criticism in some comments that my blog was a little short on interest.
Well, there is a basic problem here if life is not as exciting as some others.
We can't all have demanding jobs to go to from nine till five & do exciting internet shopping.
I did have a bit of a lie in, breakfast with G then sort out Christmas presents this morning.
I was just thinking of getting some lunch on when W phoned, on his way home from work!
Later I went to Coleshill, in the newly repaired volvo (looks brill) to buy bread, milk, humus, with sun dried tomatoes & take a bag of bits to the charity shop.
We were going to the pictures, but the new Michael Caine sounded horrific & it is a cold night so we brought in a basket of logs, lit a big fire in the lounge & had a nice meal in front of the fire.
Almost time for bed.
Tomorrow may be more exciting - tennis, Christmas shopping in Solihull then on to Bicester, with my sleeping bag.

I'll add some contentious comments to raise the interest level, based on my TV viewing this evening - Ant & Dec seem to be advertising "Weightwatchers" - whatever next?
I marked up the programmes to watch, as a joke, as Dad always did this in his dotage.
We didn't watch any of them as G had the remote.
No change there!
Rod Stewart has a new album out - must be old recordings!
When I'm really bored I'll go on "confused .com"

5 comments:

William said...

Ah that was much more interesting...

Anonymous said...

No it wasn't

Anonymous said...

No it wasn't

Anonymous said...

That's 2 to 1 so you're outvoted!

Anonymous said...

Thank you W.
Obviously the other comments were made by someone who already finds my blog interesting, so no improvement possible!
g