Thursday 26 November 2009

Home again.

Up early this morning to get to CPH by 8.00am - thanks to W for the lift & seeing me safely on my way.
The flight was 50min late due to "technical problems", which gave me the opportunity to
1. go to the loo
2.start reading "The White Tiger", one of the books that W sent home with me.
It is brilliant - e-mails from an Indian entrepreneur to a Chinese diplomat, explaining life in India, as far as I have read - half way through by the time I landed.
G met me at BHX.
I have since washed everything washable, changed the bed & been to KS to Awards Evening.
This last venture was a bit cheapskate really as I came home after having a chat & attending the reception for the guests (I am always invited as I awarded "The Noble Peace Prize" for the pupil offering most support to others, on my retirement)

It looks like 11.14pm here, my body thinks that it's 12.15, so I'm off to bed with my hotty.
Question Time is on - Charles Faulkener (smug Tonyite) & Melanie Phillips (Daily mail - global warming denier), taken on by Marcus Brigstocke.
Not good enough to lose sleep over!

2 comments:

William said...

Thanks for coming to see us and I am glad you got home eventually.
Enjoy the book and enjoy your holiday

Anonymous said...

I've just logged on!
Missed the ' on Coleridge's - that will cause a comment or two!!
m