Thursday 12 November 2009

Home again.

This is habit becoming forming.
Home from Bicester, where I had a lovely morning with T & KP.
T got into bed with me at about 6.30am, assuring me that he had been awake for 3 hours, thinking.
His conversation is far ranging & fascinating.

After the school amble (with Baby Annabel), Geoff came to clean the windows, inspiring KP, cloth in hand, to carry her chair around & clean the insides, declaring it to be "great fun".
We then walked into Bicester in warm sunshine & bought a toy tractor for Oscar, "my cousin", then home for lunch.

The weather changed very much for the worse this afternoon & it was dark shortly after 3.00pm. I popped into Solihull on the way home as I was early for the hairdresser & got soaked.
I parked at Morrisons, which necessitated going in to spend £5 - they have Dove things at £1 & Philip Berio olive oil for £2 (I couldn't find it).
I'm sure that there were other bargains there somewhere.

I was looking forward to Question Time, with Will Self, but G has put on a DVD of the war that was free in the paper at the weekend.
Shucks!
Apparently, D Dimbleby is out of action ,having been injured by a farm animal of some sort - this news came from aj & G, not the BBC version!

I am at school tomorrow morning, then on to the doctors' for hap A & B, 2, then on to P's to play with Thomas & G.
Superdrug were out on the street today in Bicester, offering flu jabs for £9.99.
I declined, wondering if it was a market researcher giving the jabs.
Must check if aj has been offered that one - she's not good with needles!

The Maginot Line is being bombarded, I think that it may be time for a retreat, to bed.

5 comments:

William said...

I can picure it now
"George, can we watch Question Time? It looks interesting with Will Self"
"No"

Anonymous said...

Got it wrong there, what makes you think I would even react!G

Anonymous said...

Got it wrong there, what makes you think I would even react!G

Anonymous said...

BTW we did watch a bit and it 2wasn't. Self certainly looked and sounded as though he had rediscovered pot!

Anonymous said...

Will "Children in Need" be shown in D?
Don't spoil me by letting me have the control.
m