Thursday 14 May 2009

What's it like to be five?

Happy Birthday to T for yesterday - I'm working on the plan for the train cake for Saturday.
Actually, I'm just breathing a sigh of relief as it's now 8.27am & too late for school to phone for me to go in today.
I really wanted today to
*go to the gym
*plan T's cake
*go shopping
*collect Christian Aid
*go to the hairdressers
*have the facial that W&MK gave me

I think that this is a bit ambitious, but it gives me something to work on.
G has gone to physio & will be back later.

The weather forecast is poor, but it doesn't look too bad here.
Yesterday was very gray, mainly because it was raining until about 2.00pm.
T & I had a picnic lunch on the conservatory floor & then went to Solihull to look in the windows you would never normally consider - Shipleys mock up fruit machine is tops - & splash through every single puddle & walk along the flower bed walls.
J read all of her new reading book (I' sure that I couldn't read "precious" at 5) & was charming with T, after school.

I came home, G fetched a take-away (the usual) & I fell asleep.

A teacher on TV is telling how she lived on £1 a day for a year, apart from household bills.
*take sandwiches everywhere
* shop late in supermarkets
*walk/cycle
* go to events with free food
*get friends involved

I don't believe it!
I shall go out & spend my £1, after phoning aj

Have a great day.

No comments: