Friday 22 May 2009

A Thomas day for G.

I've just done another two days at Kingsbury & thoroughly enjoyed them - a warm welcome from both staff & students. (Chris made us call them "students" , because they studied - all paperwork changed accordingly. I never liked it. AR changed it back to "pupils", so I stuck with "students").
I've done a couple of maths lessons today & have been asked to come & do Maths for September. Sounds good.
Regular days at Kingsbury would be great - leave home at 8.15am, enjoyable day, finish at 3.0pm & get well paid.
This doesn't compare with working at Granville - a long journey, hard work & stress.

A teacher somewhere has been suspended for putting comments about her colleagues, students & school on Twitter, up to 20 times a day.
Sad twit.
How did she find time to Twit all day, when teaching?

G had a good day with Thomas - football, reading & an hour in the park included.
Are we needed for extra duties next week?

The Telegraph have dished some more dirt today - amazing greed & MPs excusing themselves.
A village shop in Leicester has the sign "Only 2 MPs allowed in the shop at any time"
The great British sense of humour!
Watch the repeat of "Have I got News for You" if you missed it tonight - worth watching again even as the repeat has some extra bits.

I went to M&S after school & bought the "dine in for £10" meal - risotto, mixed berries, etc.
A little disappointing actually, but they hadn't got a lot left to choose from.
I fancied buying a couple of T shirts, (two for £8) but couldn't find two I liked, in my size.
Is broad deep pink/white stripes, me?

Half term next week, no early morning calls to work.
Enjoy the Bank Holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

M&S paella turned out to be more disppointing than you know. Some help on the weightloss front - a dodgy prawn laying me out all day most of which was spent asleep.
To be avoided!
G

Anonymous said...

It may have been unwashed hands, of course!
g