Thursday 28 May 2009

Thursday already.

Doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourself?
We went to see JR on Monday & stayed over. He was well & pleased to have some company.
The sun shone, we had a very nice lunch at a local pub & G played with the Triumph.
We arrived home on Tuesday evening, ate pate & salad & went to bed.
I got up early on Wednesday to go to Bicester, leaving G in bed.
I had a lovely day with T & KP, most of it spent on my knees, playing with the new Brio train set, sourced by B.It is magnificent - a vast track with inclines, tunnels, bridges & an array of rolling stock that would not shame R. Branson.
We made wands & spells to make the rain go away so that we could go to the Teddy Bears Picnic in the Library.
They worked! (Prayer was used as a back up, but always needs a week or two to be certain)
We had lots of bear stories, colouring & sticking, bear biscuits & juice.
I was surprised that my legs still functioned after sitting on the floor with KP on my knee for an hour & a little shamefaced when we got out our picnics & KP wailed (loudly & at some length) "I want Philadelphia".
Only Cheddar on offer! Sorry.

I stayed over to give T & KP a lie in & another morning on the train set. We had an hour in the garden & a picnic.
Home, fed & watered. G has had physio & chiro appointments & mown the lawns.
I await "Question Time", to see whether the team are worth staying up for.

No comments: