Wednesday 13 May 2009

A day at the chalk face.

I have been so busy/tired that I have not turned on the lap top for days.
Anyway, W, MK, J & DK stayed last week, going home on Sunday.
It was lovely having them here & seemed very quiet on Sunday afternoon, so I made good use of the lovely weather & washed everything that was not nailed down or made of metal.
This is always good therapy, especially if you get it all ironed & put away as well. (I haven't quite managed that yet)

On Monday I went to Bicester & had a lovely day with KP. She walked miles, chattered non-stop & loved the shops & lunch out (even though I had taken her sandwich with us)
A real little girly girl.
We collected T from school, walked to his french lesson & found that he has a friend who can even out talk both T & KP. Amazing!

There were messages on the phone from both Kingsbury & Granville schools when I got home.
Kingsbury to check that I was still available to cover a science paternity leave & Granville for some organisational help.
Following that I had a call from Kingsbury at 8.30am this morning to cover a sickie souter.
Fortunately, I was up & pretty well turned out, ready for a day at the gym & the shops.
I had a great day & was made very welcome.
Granville called tonight to ask me to go tomorrow - just like buses!
Shan't/can't go as a T day with contingencies already in place in case there is a nativity tonight.
I have mislaid my CRB certificate. Bother!
Does anyone have one I can borrow?

3 comments:

William said...

CRB?

Anonymous said...

Criminal Record B.... (check)
m

Anonymous said...

= KFC