Tuesday 19 May 2009

Back on the job.

A call at 7.30 this morning to go into Kingsbury - I was in the shower, so G bought me the phone.
The rumour at school was that we had a very posh shower with phone.
I had a great day - 4 science & one year 10 "pathways" lesson, when a group of lads doing woodwork or pond building at college one day a week have a lesson to catch up with their coursework.
You can perhaps assess the ability & coursework motivation level of such a group. Actually they were great & we didn't even notice the Head until he went out through the far door.
Back tomorrow, I presume, although we didn't hear from Karl as to the baby situation.
I came home, did a pile of laundry, baked a tray of gingerbread for school, sent G shopping & made a chicken stir fry.

I have aching shoulders, I put this down to playing tennis for well over two hours yesterday morning, in high winds, with damp balls - a dodgy combination!
I went on to shop & go to the gym, so it may have been the rowing machine that did it as I haven't been for a week.
The joy of working may dim before the week is out.

We watched the programme about the tuna industry - slave labour to produce canned tuna for people to eat whilst wearing Primark clothes.
This was the highlight of the viewing evening.

Good news - the Speakers gone, Gordon next?

Time for bed - G's nodding on the settee.

No comments: