Wednesday 6 May 2009

A Jeremy day.

W, MK & the boys are here for a few days.
It is lovely to see them all & spend a little time together.
DK had a hospital appointment in Manchester today & passed with flying colours.
Great!
He is such a sweet little chap.
Jeremy took his chances with Grandma for the day; we had a great day.
We went to the playground in the village, J at high speed on the bike without pedals, me, on foot.
J had three pretend "falls into the mud". I don't know whether these were in honour of his Dad or Grandad. Perhaps both.
That took about two hours in all. We played tennis when we got home then had a picnic in the garden, then a game of football.
I hoped that J might be flagging by this time, so we watched a bit of "Miffy" before making cakes. J settled for pushing the ingredients into the bowl, turning the mixer on & off & deciding on the icing letters on the fairy cakes.
We hung out the washing, played another game of football & then he settled for CBBs.
Whew!
I hope that J sleeps well as I'm sure that I will.

G was at work today & came home smiling.
When E phoned, she thought that she had a wrong number as G actually cracked a joke, at my expense admittedly, but it's a start!

Bicester tomorrow, shopping in the morning, Granny helper after lunch at T's school.

2 comments:

William said...

I don't mind, but it is funny that you manage to refrain from using first names... except in the title!
We had a lovely time - thanks and see you in the summer.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes.
Oh dear!
m