Saturday 9 February 2008

Ringsted or bust!

I flew to Copenhagen yesterday.
Di kindly took me to BHX & had to pay the pound to get out again as that's the way it is at BHX since the Glasgow bombing.
It took almost the full hour to check in & get through security as the queue was so long - families extending the half term holiday (12 weeks of school holiday out of a 52 week year is not enough!), & rugby fans off to Italy, I surmise.
We took off 1/2 hour late but made up a little time. William met me at the airport & so to Ringsted.
MK is blooming & J is growing in stature & confidence.
We watched J's new "Fireman Sam" (the hero next door) DVD 204 times.
J really likes it!
We ate, drank & fell asleep.
This am T & B dropped in en route for the slopes of Norway. MK, J & I went to a theatrical presentation in the library (a cross between the Pied Piper & "Parsley & thyme"). J loves the library, which is brilliant & so child friendly.
Later we visited Roskilde for lunch & a browse.
We arrived home in time for tea, then relaxed, ate, drank & have now only to fall asleep!
I did take some photos which I will post tomorrow, if they exist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As one who has been in the audience at Question Time, I was not aware there was sufficient time lapse for footage to be edited and appear half an hour before the programme was scheduled to start. The Mail has an article on the over zealous "make up " of Culture Sec Burnham,who claims he has never worn mascara; apparently fooled most of the viewers who thought he had.
Went to Wetherby and "did " the charity shops this afternoon. ajen

Anonymous said...

He was wearing mascara.
He is a labour minister, so will probably "come out" in a few weeks.
I hope that Wetherby was worth the effort - I have no work planned at present so will come up again - National Trust will open again soon.
g