Tuesday 19 February 2008

The gas man came.....eventually.

A lazy day.

A long chat with aj on the phone, discussing world politics, blogging, a bath & facepack, bed changing, washing & ironing, cups of coffee, then he arrived.

The boiler is serviced & the valve on the dining room radiator sorted.

I cleaned the bedrooms then made soup, braised red cabboge, potato wedges & coconut rice pudding, all to make a meal including the cold DANISH pork (scrummy).

G is working still.

I shall watch Horizon, on diet/aging - a 92 year old doctor performing open heart surgery, a 104 year old woman weight training in preparation for her daily bike ride.

Apparently, living in Japan helps. I am not prepared to go to such lengths & will have to rely on my genes & healthy living.

I may consider sushi, although I'm not very keen.

I have added the images twice, without success.
Bother.

1 comment:

William said...

I guess you needed a relaxing day!