Monday 18 February 2008

Monday again.

James, Gina & Oscar left at 11.00am.
It was freezing & the usual avoidance strategies were a little underdeveloped so I ended up doing housework, including all downstairs windows, even the car.
The steam cleaner had its second outing; I did consider serving dinner on the kitchen floor, but it's a little uncomfortable.
I was still hard at it when G came home at 7.00pm. I must admit to have taken time out at lunchtime to look at the blogs & check out possible venues for a family holiday.
Any thoughts on the Gower Peninsula?
I plan to go to the gym early tomorrow as the gas man cometh between 12.00 & 6.00pm - I presume that it will not be a six hour visit, rather that he has a flexible timetable.
This, of course, removes any flexibility from my day.
I have a free week so I'm not complaining - I'm unlikely to be called into school the week after a holiday.
Good. I can choose what to do for a couple of days. - any ideas?

I'll post some more photos tomorrow - blog won't let me today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about coming to see us on Friday?

Ben

Anonymous said...

Friday teatime?
I'm having a lazy morning - putting world politics into perspective with aj on the phone.
Afghanistan took quite a while!
m

Anonymous said...

afghanistan, easy. the U.S boycotted the Moscow Olympics when the russians invaded Afghanistan, with the upcoming Olympics give George.W the choice go to the Olympics or get out of Afghanistan, it doesn't really apply to us as our chances of winning medals is zero. ajen