Wednesday 20 February 2008

Another relaxing day.

A morning at the gym - lots of people in classes in other rooms, lots of people in the pool whilst I was in the gym, so all very satisfactory. Jeremy Kyle on the TV so the time just flew by.
Then M&S for a pot of decaffeinated tea & a scone, a potter around the shops & home.
I had a cup of tea with Diane, who was here feeding the goats, & then lit a nice fire as it is a cold night.
There is a delicious chicken in the oven, the vegetables prepared & the table laid.
I'm enjoying the fire & watching the news, considering whether to put a bottle of wine on the hearth, it being Wednesday.


Not actually my fire, but similar.

From KP's party, two proud dads & Jessie & Tim admiring the cake.



I think that these last three pictures could be the subjects for a caption competition!