Friday 22 February 2008

Friday again

William informed me that no-one reads blogs at the weekend, so this is probably a waste of time.
Never mind.
I didn't blog yesterday as we were at Paula's &, from what I remember, I fell asleep when I got home.
Tonight I am in Bicester, babysitting Tim & KP whilst Ben & Elaine go out to dinner to celebrate Elaine's birthday (25th, I believe)
Not a peep all night.
Tim told me that He was very excited to see me & loved me; what a charmer! KP cried,as usual. I'm working on that .
Thomas entertained me all day today & was his usual cheerful self.
Today he was practising his "ug". He does it very well now.
The journey to Solihull was a little fraught as Blyth road (Shustoke to Coleshill) was closed due to an accident & all traffic was diverted down Castle Lane to Maxstoke.
There is a lot of traffic at 8.00am!
Having tried both roads, I used my local knowledge to approach Maxstoke from the other direction, so managed to jump a lot of the queue & arrive on time.
I'm on B & E's computer, so no pictures tonight.
Have a great weekend folks.

No comments: