Monday 11 February 2008

Real Danish pastries are low fat.



Not allowed to blog on Sunday - W says that no-one reads blogs at the weekend, only during the week, when, apparently the non-retired are paid for blogging.
Well!
I did make a surrupticious effort, but was detected when W wanted to continue with his work & only my blog was in evidence.
Yesterday we had a wonderful lunch & then went for a long bracing walk.
Danish pork is great, danish TV is not.


This morning J & I have fed the ducks (J ate all of the soft bits of bread, so the ducks didn't do that well), jumped the puddles, run up & down Tele-Tubby mountain, been on the swings, lorry spotted & done the town.
J fell asleep eventually so I went to the bakers (speak english, smile & point) & the supermarket.

We have had a scrummy lunch, done all of the jigsaws, read "Spot the dog" in danish (beat that) & "Fireman Sam" is now showing, causing a lot of giggling.
J has been a poppet & W not too bad.
He is going to post my photos, later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

plenty of light on the tee shirts!
What about our weights today?
wrm

William said...

I was going to comment on the quality of the photos, but did not have the chance.
I thought that you would rather see these than none at all, possibly even rather see these, giving the opportunity to pass on helpful comments on how to improve my technique!
W is exercising, so may weigh in later.
I am not weighing in, I only use my own scales, for reasons of security! (&danish pastries)
g

Anonymous said...

William did not say, at all. It was/is me, signed in as William.