Tuesday 12 February 2008

Fat Tuesday

It may be the lunches, the pork, the danish pastries, the wine, or a combination of all of them, but I feel distinctly fat today.
I am not looking forward to the evening ritual of Jeremy baring all of our stomachs in turn, to check that we are "full" at dinner tonight, especially since we plan to go out for a pizza.
This activity is accompanied by a great deal of laughter, which will only draw attention to us & may scare other diners.
It may be possible to avoid this if I don't do it to Jeremy first, I suppose.

We have played manic games for most of the morning, involving running around the house, hiding in corners & shouting "boo", pushing/ riding in a large plastic storage box on wheels, (brought out from under the bed & temporarilly emptied of baby toys, by Jeremy)
For intellectual stimulation we have jig-sawed, read, built houses/towers & watched "The Teletubbies", & "Big cook, Little cook".
J had lunch & slept. William & I had lunch & he is now exercising in the basement.
We have an excursion, on foot, planned for later, arriving at the Pizza restaurant at the same time as MK.
No photos for my critics today, although W did find two videos of the cafe in Roskilde, on my camera. One featured Jeremy, largely. The second featured a chair.
This second one was rather lacking in interest!

No comments: