Thursday 30 April 2015

Bicester Garden City in Bloom

My first drive of any length for ten weeks, to come to Bicester, yesterday, bringing tents and camping stoves.
A lovely day, quiet roads and a visit to the Sobell House Warehouse to source a large saucepan/ casserole for B to use on the scout camp.
Failed.
I did the charity shops of Bicester today and failed in all of them as well, but did buy some interesting bits and pieces and enjoy the search - always good music playing and friendly staff.
Perhaps it,s just a sign of my age!

T and KP had poached eggs on thick white buttered toast for breakfast.
We did the school walk and then I drove to town rather than the usual speed walk, due to the twisted right knee.
K, a mine of medical information, said that I should keep my knee straight, so I did try to walk with one straight leg.
No mean feat!
Back in time for a cup of coffee before the school runs, one hour apart, and a very evil doughnut a piece with a drink to recharge the batteries.
KP's dozen or so Beaver badges sown onto her new camping blanket a and chicken, bean and chorizo casserole made for dinner and eaten, with B, before off to football for KP halfway to Buckingham.
Just watched QT.
Boring!!

No comments: