Wednesday 8 April 2015

Macular Hole repaired!

So I was told this afternoon when I had a check up at The Walsgrave! But forgot to ask the relevant questions, such as:
*when can I drive again?
*can I swim now?
*do I still need to use the eye drops?
I did go back to the Eye Clinic and ask but only know that I can decide when to drive or have an eye test to see if "I have 6,6 vision or a total of 12.
Perhaps I should understand this, but I don't.
I still have a wobbly black bubble occupying about a third of my eye.

The drops to dilate and for the pressure check upset my equilibrium today, perhaps because they were all in quite quick succession.
I stopped for coffee for about an hour in the Coffee Bar whilst I acclimatised as the bright sunshine was hard to cope with with fully dilated pupils.

Two mishaps this morning - a newly made cappuccino knocked flying, requiring a lott of clearing up, and liquid shoe wax everywhere in the vicinity of my shoes, when the applicator rubber disintegrated.
I shall go to bed shortly before number three materialises.

B provided a taxi service, I caught a bus to Pool Meadow and met him later - my first visit to Coventry centre since we took T and J to see "The Tiger Who Came to Tea", about four years ago.
Hasn't improved!

I've just watched "Secret Places" on BBC - The Brecon Beacons.
It was brilliant, wonderful photography, which has made we want to go there soon.

m and M for lunch tomorrow- baked gammon with parsley sauce and vegetables followed by lemon pudding (the one that separates into two layers, sponge and lemon curd.
I hope the chicks lay early!

If I write to the Telegraph to say that I think that the Two Eds will damage the economy, will it be published on the front page?

No comments: