Tuesday 14 April 2015

Retail therapy......


The first day out and about without a chauffeur.
Brilliant.
I took Kris to college for an exam at 8.00am and picked him up at 4.00pm, as Jan is ill.
It seemed a shame to drive home in between, with all those shops to explore - I was in Pret heving a cappuccino by 8.40am, then did the shops for a couple of hours, when my free parking ran out at Morrisons.
I went to Knowle and had a potter around the charity shops (bought a lovely, new Black Radley handbag for £15), then back to Solihull to meet Barbara for lunch.......at Pret - salads and coffee, excellent as usual.
We had a potter in MandS then went our separate ways.
I food shopped in JS (£6.47 cheaper today than the same branded products at Asda), cakes from 
MandS for Jan then picked up Kris and discussed the election/Ukip all the way home.
 Had coffee and tried the cakes with Jan, who was feeling much better but hungry as she had only fancied soup, and couldn't remember how to use the can opener.
Well, we've all been there - worse when it's the bottle opener!!
Home by 7.00pm for smoked salmon and salad and some TV.

Who could think of voting for boiled suet pudding Farage's party - rumour has it that he won't even get in as he 's neglecting the voters of S Thanet in favour of celebs.
If "call me Dave" doesn't get a majority the Two Ed's will coalesce with the SNP, who will then rule this country.
What a prospect.
I think that we shall have all heard more than enough arguments long before polling day.

Coleshill was the hottest place in the country today - that's what leaving the light on does!

Eye bubble has divided so I now have a black penny farthing in my right eye!

No comments: