Thursday 5 May 2011

Tinitus!

Still no ring, in the ears or anywhere else.
I did a good session with the puny metal detector & have a splinter in my middle finger from scratching at the designated spots, with no success. A real practitioner is coming tomorrow evening to have a look, to help, I would ask you all to pray to St Anthony of Padua , he who helps to find lost things.
We walked to the Polling Station this morning, collecting the local litter on the way.
No to AV! Any system will have faults, but at least we presently get a local MP who achieved the largest number of votes.
The rest of the day has gone somewhere, punctuated by watering the garden, a salad sandwich & a nice fillet of plaice with stir fried vegetables.
I have spoken to my Christian Aid collectors & have every hope that the collection will go well the week after next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AV gave us 'Call me Dave' and 'The wrong Milliband' 'nough said.

William said...

Ah but also delivers governments with a minority of votes across the country...

Depends on your perspective dunnit

Anonymous said...

bring bring