Sunday 15 May 2011

Easter 4

I've had a sleep problem - I keep falling asleep before I've logged on.
I think that I may have had a snooze earlier on today, so I am still awake at 9.40pm.
We have had a quiet weekend.
G sorted out his "too big" clothes on Friday.
I took them to the Charity Shop on Saturday, (coming out empty handed), in between writing a sermon for today & preparing a scrummy meal for the evening, when Jan & Chris came for dinner & to see some of G's photos (caramelised scallops & salad, chicken with mushrooms & brandy, asparagus, mange tout & saute potatoes, followed by lemon pudding & ice cream,St Agur & oatcakes).
G mowed the lawns & caught up on paperwork.
Today G worked on the MG & the lotus, I took the service at NW & gardened after lunch.
Pushing the MG in & out was quite a challenge, but it looks alright after a bit of care & attention.
Anyone want to buy them?
I moved a barrow load of dead bluebells from the rockery & flower beds; still plenty to do.
By 6.00pm I was weary & settled for reading the paper for a while, before dinner.
Christian Aid week this week. I hope it stays fine - a hot day forecast for tomorrow anyway.
A Thomas day tomorrow following a visit to the gym.

Does anyone ever read this?
Please feel free to comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't want any more cars, thank you. Granny on the other hand is always needed.
MK

Anonymous said...

Did he just take pictures of food?