Thursday 26 May 2011

new tooth day.

I raced back from seeing JR last night in order to get home in time to see "The Apprentice" - a record 1 hour 32 min.
I hope that I didn't get caught anywhere.
The apprentices were in Birmingham, selling beauty treatments. They got it entirely wrong - expecting brummies to cough up for hot stone massages or spray tans whilst out shopping!

Jr was in good form, enjoying having a live in carer, especially in suspecting that the locals think that there may be something going on.
He is 87!

I've been to my wonderful dentist this morning to have my first premolar rebuilt - a temporary measure as it will eventually need to be crowned.
I seem to need a repair about once a year - payback for fillings done in childhood & weakened teeth.
Motto: look after your teeth to avoid expense & discomfort in later life.
I do react badly to the numbing stuff & feel really groggy for some hours afterwards.

G painted the conservatory while I was away; we've cleaned & put it back together again this afternoon, which feels good.

Apparently, I miss-named the errant footballer on my last blog so needn't worry about being sued. Thanks to W for pointing that out.

Some brilliant holiday deals on Travelzoo this week, but not the holiday we're looking for, yet.

No comments: