Monday 23 May 2011

Picasso!

I realise that I should add "Ryan Briggs", for fear that you think that I am outing the creep with the super injunction.This is safe now as he has been named in parliament.

The wind continues.
Fortunately we didn't have a four for tennis anyway & it was far too windy to garden.
We settled for decorating.
I emptied the conservatory, realising that we have as much stuff in there as many people have in their entire household.
G filled & sanded, I vacuumed (3 times) then cleaned all of the household silver & brass, cleaned shelves & eventually put all the stuff back where it came from, whilst G painted - "country beige", a lot better than it sounds.
You will need shades to visit, for a few days at least.
G will give it a second coat tomorrow whilst I visit JR.

We had dinner early (back to the fish & veg) then I went to a churtch council meeting to see what was going on.
Not a lot, I found out, less than half of the members were there.

Obama played a blinder in Ireland - kissed the ladies & drank guinness! He's flown to London tonight rather than tomorrow for fear of the ash cloud intervening.
I don't think that it will affect me.

3 comments:

William said...

I think you'll find that his name is Ryan Giggs.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes.
They can't get me for naming him now.
m

Anonymous said...

Injunctions are now known as gigging rather than gagging orders.