Friday 12 September 2008

Rain, rain......




A free day to do as I like so I started by stripping the bed & washing everything in sight.It only started to rain when there were two loads of washing on the line.
"I had a premonition (pattering on the conservatory roof) & was out there getting the washing in as the Heavens opened.
It has rained heavily for most off the rest of the day, spoiling my plans for gardening, blackberrying & litter collecting.
I settled for housework, baking, clearing drawers & blogging. I then had a bath & glammed myself up to go to the pictures with G.
We went to the Showcase to see "Bangkok" with Nicholas Cage.
The reviews gave it one star & slated it.
They were kind.
Apart from "Le Passionata" (Ted from Hi de hi as an Italian ice cream godfather, full of Ferraris & Chris Reay music), it is the worst film I have ever seen.
Cage (who I do not rate in anything) as an assassin; love interest, a deaf mute Thai pharmacist!
He looked like Ken Dodd on a bad hair day.
We picked up an Indian takeaway on the way home & we are now watching "Jonathan Woss", before bed.
Jessie's birthday party tomorrow.
I must find my broomstick!

No comments: