Sunday 7 September 2008

Meths do long services.

A few photos that G has taken of the weekend:







J & T on Saturday morning (before G nodded off)
This morning I went to church, G went into work until lunchtime, (2.00pm!).
We had a light lunch then G watched the grand prix whilst I went blackberrying; he caught up on this strange bike & joined in - we must have about 7lb of fruit.
We collected litter on the way home so Castle Lane & Hollylands are pristine with very green verges.
G drove me to Rowley Regis to see Jamie instituted as a Methodist Lay Preacher; broad black country accents all round (except me!)- very entertaining.
G stayed in the car & read, & read & made phone calls &.......
The service lasted for two hours!
We drove home for dinner - goats cheese tartlets with tenderstem broccoli followed by chocolate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two hours, you'd have to be institutionalised to sit through that and all without so much as a drop of alcohol, pass the meths.

Anonymous said...

what strange bike? I see no bike!
WRM

Anonymous said...

Afolding jobbie with small wheels.
I tried it once & fell off in the drive.
I think that it came from the Pound Shop.
m

william said...

is it a "bike friday"
wrm

Anonymous said...

Does "bike Friday" have sexual overtones?
Britain does not have one - unless it has escaped my notice, only that dreadful import - "dress down Friday", aka "come in your gardening clothes", "dress as a tramp day".
g