Monday 15 September 2008

Happy Birthday Jessica.



Apparently, J scooted around the shops in Solihull, on her new pink scooter, dressed as Stephanie.
I bet that turned a few heads!
Monday morning is tennis.
It was a pleasant morning & I really enjoyed playing a couple of games before going on to Knowle & Solihull at lunchtime, for a little light shopping.
We have a weekend away coming up which includes a number of functions so a clothes panic is called for.
Why is it that however many clothes you have you can never think of anything to wear?
I'm sure that I don't really need anything, but it's good to check.

I arrived home at about 4.30pm, intending to have a cup of tea & do some gardening.
Sadly, I fell asleep after the cup of tea, woke about an hour later & found that it was too cold to garden - the heating had come on, despite the thermostat being set on a low setting.
I settled for ironing, in the warm, & fetched the still wet washing in to join me.

We have enjoyed asparagus, followed by chicken breasts with mozzarella & pesto & lots of vegetables, for dinner.
We are now watching a travelogue following the Amazon from it's source.
Looks a bit cold & bleak to me. The director developed an abscess on his brain & had to be airlifted out of the jungle.
They are drinking beer made by the women chewing sweet potato & spitting it back into the brewing vessel.
I've just crossed the Amazon jungle of my itinerary!
Must be bed time.

I have spell-checked. Usually all is well.
Tonight I mis-spelt all of the long words.
Wel!

No comments: