Wednesday 3 September 2008

No lottery ticket so no win.




An early morning to finish jobs before tennis & a day out.
Of course this went wrong as I got carried away, pressing & replacing the covers on the settees in the conservatory, washing outside paintwork & tidying up.
By the time I got to the tennis club, a few minutes late, the ladies were already on court & I didn't like to disturb them, so decided to settle for the gym.
This was irrational as I'm sure that they would have been delighted for me to join them.
Anyway, I followed my nose & ended up in Kenilworth where I checked out the charity shops, Sainsburys & the brand new Waitrose.
The sun was shining, I bought a travel cot & a game of Snakes & Ladders & the Waitrose was FANTASTIC!
It is large, well-designed, with an incredible stock & helpful staff.
If you are in the vicinity you must check it out.
I went to the gym afterwards & arrived home just after 6.00pm.
G was already home, having been to the doctors for inoculations ready for his trip to India, & missed out on the planned visit to the gym.

I am planning to take up urban running - the world championships are in London tonight. It looks just my sort of thing.
Any advice on footwear?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the Indians being protected in any way from G?

Anonymous said...

Stick with the comfortable shoes.