Wednesday 9 April 2008

Self indulgence.

I had a great day with Thomas yesterday, including a very long walk around the park & local area & a visit to M&S food.
Unfortunately I left my purse in Thomas's pram.
I was very low on fuel, but, because there was a lot of traffic, I decided against filling the car with diesel on the way home, which would have been a little embarrassing with no means of paying.
I realised what I had done when I got home & so I started the day with a rather fraught journey to P & A's to collect my purse, with only 30 miles of fuel left which fell to --- before I arrived.
P assured me that A often drives around with --- fuel, which cheered me up & I did make it to Sainsburys to fill up & then on to the gym.

Grandchildren must keep you fit as I did an extra 10 minutes on each machine without realising how long I'd been working. I even managed extra time on the rowing machine. Beat that!
I went to M&S for a decaf tea & a cheese scone & then looked for a wedding outfit for a family wedding next month, but found little inspiration. (G says no M&S!)
I bought some scrummy food/fish & vegetables & came home for a cup of tea.

This is for Tim.
This is as good as any that I saw, but not for me!

I only ate the one, honestly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The skeleton reminded me when little william said
"if you break your wrist does your hand fall off?"
wrm

William said...

Made perfect sense to me at the time and to some extent still does. Why no M&S?

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little boy.
I should post some old photos, or wrm could.
Tim is aware of his bones, so no doubt there will be some strange observations.
How abot some warmer weather?

Anonymous said...

M&S - I think that It's considered "mid-market".
G can take me shopping & treat me - any suggestions as to where to go?
g