Saturday 26 April 2008

Sat Nap

OK, so no-one blogs at the weekend, but I fell asleep on Thursday & Friday before I got round to turning on the laptop.
A great week altogether, Monday with AJ, two days with Thomas (& Jessie) on Tuesday & Thursday, & two days at Granville, on Wednesday & Friday.
The grandchildren were delightful, Granville was challenging, but fun & I was congratulated on my classroom management by a young teacher assistant, in with a class of "nutters".
Today G & I went to P&A's for G to cosset a mower, then on to Solihull to buy wine in Laithwaites (great deals & mystery cases at the moment, which are always fun + discounts if you ask), a new suit for G & odds & ends in M&S & JS. I did get a severe reprimand for taking too long to buy the fruit & veg!
Home by tea-time (whatever happened to lunch?).G off for a bike ride whilst I put in couple of hours on the ironing board followed by a little light vacuuming.
Four grandchildren are visiting tomorrow & I have a fear of them eating dead (or living) insects off the floor & spoiling their appetites!
I have to make a large chocolate cake in the morning so that J & T can decorate it with smarties, for dessert.
There is a dreadful cold war movie on TV, G is asleep.

2 comments:

William said...

that sounds like a busy week to me, I have just been at work.

Anonymous said...

The joys of not being at work!
I'm having elevenses (coffee & rock cake) in the lounge, watching TV for 20 min.
Showery, some heavy.
m/g