Friday 11 April 2008

Happy Birthday Ann.


I think that I am right in the belief that WRM's big sis has a big birthday today. In this belief I have been to see her (out) & left a card & flowers.
En route I spent two & a half hours at the gym followed by tea & a scone in M&S & a little food shopping.
I am pleased with my efforts in the gym - 20 min on X-trainer
30 min on treadmill
30 min on bike
5 min on rowing machine
+ 30 stretches on the sitting down "leg" things (abs?)
then a minimum of 10 lengths in the pool, depending on numbers in the pool/time/energy.
I reckon that must be at least 10 digestive biscuits.
Today I went in the Spa afterwards, as it was empty.
It was great!

G is out tonight so I shall have an even quieter evening than usual & possibly watch a "Miss Marple" as the TV on Fridays is usually very poor.

I regret wishing that the weather would get warmer as it has had the opposite effect - cold with hail/sleet storms at regular intervals. i.e. dry intervals matching those I spent in the car.
It is bright & sunny now that I am inside, but still cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ann, sod off galmaran, and evil thoughts to those who returned my bin full of their rubbish and have left my old wheelie bin but now taken my new bin, although I had time to paint faces on both. Next time I shall paint the treads of the wheels so the thieves will leave a track back to their den of iniquity (no 2 Beckfield Lane are the prime suspects as the contents of the stolen bin included an empty motor oil plastic container and he runs a car breakdown service. That and the fact that I heard the wheelie bin being dragged across the road after ten o'clock last night, so it could hardly be Mary at no 4, who is in her late seventies,frail, and not known to service her own car.)The ways of the ungodly are usually predictable.j

Anonymous said...

galmaran eh - your ways are predictable!