Saturday 24 May 2014

Whatever next?

Whenever I struggle to find a title and decide to leave it until the end, I forget, hence the lengthy eulogy on the weather.
That seems long ago, my planned day in the garden, putting things right, is a washout - rain since first thing.
Bother.
If the warm and wet continues I shall be mowing the yard as well as the lawns - I have a bit of an obsession about weeds between the blue bricks - there's about 2000 bricks, so a bout a mile of gaps!
I did weed kill some weeks ago - Roundup, huh!

I'm watching  a recording of yesterdays "Antiques Road Trip" - I now watch more recordings than live TV - I love the power of fast forwarding /stopping whilst I fetch a G&T!
Driving open top in the rain - why?
Apparently, I can stop live programmes - can't remember how/ feel a bit like Peter Kay's Granny about it.

I have some sewing to do, some furniture removal upstairs or I could go out - Waitrose at Kenilworth (food , free paper and coffee) or The Good Food Show - I think that the latter isn't actually on until June.

I've had a busy week - can't recall what I was doing, but J and Th were on good form yesterday after school - a week off for good behaviour!
I do recall getting very cold and wet yesterday evening, collecting a few Christian Aid envelopes whilst giving folk the opportunity to decline to give/offer me the plastic clothes bag from some other charity/complain that aforementioned bags, now filled, had not been collected.
I suppose that I could have gone in the car and multitasked!
Still raining.
PtheP coming to finish off.
 

No comments: