Sunday 11 May 2014

Blog views.

I feel that it is no coincidence that recently Russia is at the top of the list of "Blog views" with Ukraine not far behind - I know that it's not individuals but something to do with scanning?
I hope that they find it inspiring - may lose something in the translation!

Sunday, so church, church and another - Evening Prayer to come at 6.oo or 6.30pm
As the magazine says 6.00pm and the service is always at 6.30pm, I shall have to arrive by 6.00pm and entertain myself - put out dead flowers.......... until folk arrive.

I was up early emptying the laundry and porch  - just the scullery to do now - before the decorator comes in the morning.
When I returned from church, JA and friend were her, having mown the lawns and field - grass not collected.
He did say that he'd made a mess of the lawns and had hoped to get away before I saw them!
It's a big improvement, but a lot of grass lying - JA reckons it will go when the sun shines.
Why/how?
A new battery and my mower is working again.
Hallelujah!

AJ has arrived for a few days of fun and frolics, we've drunk a lot of coffee and caught up on the gossip. I have some plants to put in whilst it's not raining, then back up the hill!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mow on! CEng xx