Tuesday 24 January 2012

snooze day. 99

Haven't snoozed at all, but I have been very lazy.
It was raining hard this morning, with a big puddle on the yard, when we woke up at 8.00am - not an incentive to rush to get up.
By the time we were up & had enjoyed a leisurely breakfast, it was nearly 11.00am.
G spent the rest of the morning sorting through tons of paperwork to clear the filing cabinets, ready for a bonfire. I did the National Trust magazine crossword - most of it anyway. I've just used google to complete it - a long article about Octavia Hill, one of the founders of the NT, lots of clues relating to her, but none of the answers in the article.

Di came in for a nice cup of tea at about one, after which I prepared lunch - pasta -then walked to the Almshouses to take some cake to Tony, who missed last night's meeting, hence his cake.
I picked some litter in Moathouse Lane en route - far too much - bags full before I reached the farm.
G picked me up & we went to collect the car from tamworth - always go in pairs!
It looks good, inside & out.
On to JS for a little shopping, a refusal to go to M&S, then home.
A Keralan curry for dinner - sweating over a hot microwave for a few minutes!
What would we do without....... 

No comments: