Wednesday 18 January 2012

Another fine day.

This new laptop is a dream -
-it has a right & left click button (?), so I don't have to click the mouse instead, fifty times.
-it is quick.
-it has a big screen.
-s & w both work.
Thanks G.

The frost had disappeared by 4.00am & temperatures soared to 7 degrees today.
I played tennis this morning, which was great - even took my jacket off after the first set.
Home for lunch - pea & ham soup (Waitrose) - G's favourite.
Pottered for a bit & then litter-picked around the block - two bin liners full. Met CF en route  - chair of Parish Council - & were thanked on behalf of the village!
Back for a nice cup of tea & some chores followed by a soak in the bath.
Small steak, jacket potato & masses of stir fried vegetables for dinner - hope I'd used that many calories!
G asleep. I'm watching "Crusade" - good, but difficult to follow - perhaps my brain is shrinking.
I hope not as we are in a quiz next week.

Good article on Waddesdon Manor in Tues Telegraph - the second most visited NT property (what is first, I wonder), two miles from the HS2.

Car in for repairs tomorrow, with rental car & hopefully, a visit to the NEC, to  "Antiques for Everyone" - thanks to Jan & Chris for the ticket.
Sounds like a plan...... 

3 comments:

William said...

you get through a lot of computers in that house!

Gill said...

My computer was 3 years old & was dropped, apparently, causing the mouse to die - squeak squeak!
m

William said...

G gets through a lot of those toy computers