Tuesday 29 November 2011

Wet and windy.

I think that I may have amused the postman this morning as I answered the door in my dressing gown & woolly socks whilst talking on the phone!
He came bearing a box of Tyrrells crisps in response to a letter, penned by aj, a few weeks ago, after finding some unpleasant lumps of unidentified stuff in a bag of crisps.
Allegedly, it was solidified oil or lubricant, posing as dog poo!
Anyway, thanks for the crisps, Tyrrells - I shall give you the benefit of the doubt, this time.

I eventually loaded the car with all sorts of goodies & went to the gym, briefly, the, exercised & scrubbed up, I shopped in Solihull for 25 minutes - enough time to collect my "free from the Telegraph" tie from T L Lewin,  & buy a cheese scone from M&S for my lunch  & park by the obelisk, for a mere 50p.

I arrived in Oxon with enough time to visit Marsh Gibbon, then on to Bicester to collect T & KP from school.
We are having great fun - KP has built a house around me & T has researched Ali Baba, in readiness for the theatre visit, tomorrow.  
Almost bedtime - I suppose that I'd better stay up whilst T & KP are up, on second thoughts.
About to play another game of dominoes, see if I can win one!

Hello from T & KP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another successful result from letters of complaint. Following your letter about the crisps I have been on a roll, £50 promised from Lloyds bank over unusable air miles, £15 voucher from M&S for bone in sweet and sour chicken and £5 voucher from Asda for an extra special victoria sponge that wasn't. aj

Anonymous said...

Could you make a career out of complaining?
g