Friday 25 November 2011

Too much caffeine?

Another great day - up at 7.00am & on the Internet, e-mails sorted, letters done & printed.
Somehow it was still eleven o'clock before I was ready to go out.
I shopped in Coleshill, Knowle & briefly, in Solihull, before picking Th & J from school & having tea,
It was J's school fair this evening, so P was home early so they could all go.
Big excitement.
It took an age to get home due to accidents on the M40 & M42 so all roads gridlocked.
I ate a crunchie bar as compensation, after dinner. I can regret it later.

I hope that this strike next Wed will be called off - it appears that chaos will reign, schools closed, so parents off work, hospital appointments cancelled & airports disrupted, for a start, costing the country a fortune
Apparently, men collect their pension for an average of 21 years, women for 24 years, amounting to about £11000.
Surely you must expect to pay more in if you are going to draw more out when you retire.
What do I know?

I have a sermon to put together, either tonight or early tomorrow morning, before going to clean the church, with Maurice.
I've booked a makeover for next week -  facial at J Lewis (b'day present) & hairdo.
No alcohol since last Tuesday, gym on Monday.
What else do I need to do?

No comments: