Friday 4 November 2011

Wet.

 I have done everything on my list, apart from writing Sunday's sermon & taking out the letters re the Mid Advent Festival (because I have no envelopes.
I'll get up early tomorrow as I'm past it tonight.
I have a delicious, big, sticky gingerbread & cakes made, the ingredients for chilli & Sunday lunch, the beds all made up & two boxes of fireworks in the porch.

It was a lovely sunny morning - two loads of washing dried outside.
I went to Solihull this afternoon to collect J & Th from school. The M42 was closed so traffic was heavy. The Heavens opened for about an hour, so J & I were drenched, despite parking between the schools & having a big umbrella. We went to JS to choose fireworks & had tea there whilst we dried out.
It's raining again - as long as it's finished by tomorrow.

I'm watching "The Hotel Inspector" - The Grimscote Manor in Coleshill - The Grimstock, where W once worked.
JS has Baileys at half price - £9.89/litre.  

1 comment:

tim said...

there's nothing wet about that