Sunday 27 November 2011

Lazy Sunday

I just found a button that changes the size. I like it!
I'm having a lazy couple of hours, listening to "I'm sorry I haven't  a clue" on the replay bit on the TV.
I've found all sorts of things that can be done with the TV when you can get your hands on the remote.
Enough of that.
I've had a successful day, booked tickets to see "Alibaba & the forty thieves" in Chipping Norton on Wed am with T & KP, went to LM church with notices before taking the Advent services at Sh & OW then delivered some printed guidelines re the Christmas trees to the decorators en route home.
After a snack I had a couple of hours before needing to get dinner ready - friends are coming.
I considered ;
1. washing the car
2. digging up the geraniums for safe-keeping
3. finding the extension cables & tree holders ready for church.
I settled for "none of the above",  & relaxed with the remote.
One problem with listening to radio programmes on TV is that you have to stay put, rather than put all the radios in the house on to radio 4 & roving.
The Sunday Times to read yet - another late night then.

Fourteen for lunch next Sunday, so far.
Solihull tomorrow - gym, shopping, coffee at M&S, pick up J & Th then back to J Lewis for an aromatherapy facial.

Time to oven the chicken!

5 comments:

William said...

you have an odd life sometimes!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could find a button that changed my size, unfortunately I find that my size necessitates me changing buttons !

Anonymous said...

No, I have an odd life all of the time, I suspect.
I've had trouble being in the right place with the laptop - I should be at the gym by now,then off to Bicester.

Moving buttons, I suggest - the problems of weight loss!
g

Anonymous said...

Sometímes!
Tree holders in top of garage.
Gx

Anonymous said...

Thanks, G.
I guessed that there must be some way of making contact.
g