Thursday 3 November 2011

Home again......

I took G to Heathrow on Tuesday, having stayed with B & E on Monday night, to give us a head start.
G has travelled onward to the coast in Thailand, somewhere.
I had a text, but it was a bit garbled.
It took me three days to get home as KP had a parents' evening yesterday so I stayed on to babysit.
In effect, I took T to Beavers then KP & I went to Bicester Village for a potter & "a coffee" in Pret.
KP had a brilliant report.
My bed will seem very quiet & empty tomorrow morning, I'll get up & get on with the host of jobs I have to do.
QT is on - very good tonight, Ed Balls is the weak link.Peter Hitchins is particularly good - he had been to St Paul's to speak to protesters & said "they knew nothing about the economy, in fact, they knew very little about anything".
Do watch "The Frozen Planet", the photography is amazing - the best nature documentary ever.
I haven't even started my novel yet!

No comments: