Thursday 1 December 2011

White Rabbits!

Have you eaten your first Advent calendar chocolate yet?
I haven't.
I haven't got one - no change there.
G once bought me a Hotel Chocolat one, I recall.

I returned from Bicester this afternoon, having had an excellent couple of days.
T, KP & I went to The Theatre, Chipping Norton on Wed. to see Ali Baba & the Forty Thieves.
It was brilliant, the theatre was beautifully decorated with Arabian style hangings & lamps; a funny, colourful traditional pantomime.
We read the story on-line the previous evening, T & KP were engrossed.
We had a light lunch in CN, then went to Bicester Garden Centre - their forest of Christmas trees is lovely - then Tesco, to choose tea, then home to tea before taking T to Beavers.
KP talked non-stop about Ali Baba & Cassim for the entire hour that T was out.
Today  I went to Bicester Village, mainly to see the new Lalique shop, then picked Gina up & had a lovely lunch with two daughters- in- law at a great new Italian restaurant in Bicester.
When I took G home, J gave me a consultation on my sore thumb, then I dashed home, to go to Costco with Jan.
Unfortunately, she couldn't make it & I'd not picked up the e-mail.
Never mind.
I have lots to do before Sunday, when there are 22 people coming for a fund-raising lunch.
I was intending to do roast pork & lay up tables, but I think that the limit for seating is 18.
Rethink!

Gym , then J & Th pick up tomorrow, then a fashion Show in NW.
Hairdressers on Sat am, early, cooking for Sunday, then a party at the Pears at 2.00pm.
Hopefully, aj is coming.
Christmas trees arriving at church on Mon am, 17 , to be potted/stood up, somehow, & positioned, with Maurice's help.

Weather has been mild & sunny, but a change is threatened tonight.
Better fill the hotty!

Why has this strange machine added  "amp" after every "&" in this blog?
Another of life's little mysteries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ampersand or are you just highly charged ?