Thursday 15 December 2011

Done & dusted.

A great day.
I had a glowing report from the dentist, in that all was well, my dentition actually owing as much to the skill of my dentist as it does to nature.
No repairs needed & gums to be proud of - one bit that doesn't get wrinkly!

I then had coffee & a teacake in M&S, by way of celebration, & in place of breakfast.
I spent the rest of the day shopping in Solihull, my first dedicated Christmas shop.
It was a great success, despite having a couple of "googlies" to cope with.
I did need to eat a £1 bag of Thorntons chocolates to keep me going.
G had a "catch up" day, still feeling the cold.

We have eaten an M&S Indian meal, followed by nougat.
Pretty good, though too much really.

Watching Frank Skinner - good video of a passenger manhandling a youth off a train, in Scotland, who didn't have a ticket & refused to leave.
"More pandas in Scotland than Tory MPs!"

2 comments:

William said...

you used to hate Frank Skinner.

Anonymous said...

so?