Saturday 3 December 2011

Partying.

I settled for roast pork & laying tables in the dining room & kitchen, 22 in all.
I've just had another "booking", so have to find somewhere for another seat, not to mention finding another chair.
Tables are laid, apple sauce & stuffing balls made so the rest is almost plain sailing - I have to take the 11.00am service at NW.
Thankfully, aj's here & a whizz-kid with a vegetable knife.
We went to the Pear's party this pm - very good, chatted to friends & met some new folk.
I went to the hairdressers first thing & glammed up a bit.

I'm watching some rubbish Tv as there's a big Christmas cake in the oven, which won't be cooked until after midnight - I'll have a look in a minute & make a trifle.

Cold this evening - I've put the geraniums in the factory whilst looking for chairs.
I found four - two with saggy bottoms, two with damp bottoms - sounds like a Mothers' Union!!


No comments: