Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tuesday already.

Never start to watch a film after the news or you end up staying up half the night to watch the end.
I really wish that I was in bed, asleep, not watching "Cracker".
A busy day - played tennis in gloves, 4 degrees!
I have never played in gloves before; it's better than freezing hands.
On to church for delivery of the Christmas trees, Maurice & I put them in & I put cables around for the lights, as far as I could - more needed. Maurice is making stands for them, so on hold now until done.
I've just had a go at the 2011 missive.
I really don't like them at all.
Should I copy/send it or not bother?
I can have a lie-in tomorrow, today.
Great.  

PS. I've been filling in dates on 2012 calendar, amazingly, most of the family birthdays fall on weekends - my generation - all of us - G, M, AJ & me, that's 4/4
                   children/spouses - B, E,   that's 2/8
                   grandchildren - KP, T, Th, H&S, J, O.  that's 7/9.
All of the B&E family, all of J&G's children & all of my generation.
Total of 13/21, statistically, surely this should be 2/7, ie 6/21.
Just an observation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see.

William said...

normally you don't let watching a film get in the way of going to sleep!

Anonymous said...

No.
If only you could get BBC perhaps you would sleep.
m