Saturday 3 September 2011

White Rabbits.

I know that it's the 3 Sept., but the first two days just disappeared.
We had a great time with all of the grandchildren, & spent Wed at the Safari Park with T & KP, before returning to Bicester.
Wed was not one of my better organised days - I forgot to let  the ladies know that I was unavailable for tennis, or B&E know that we were returning T & KP.
Whoop
I've been forgiven; the three ladies at tennis said they enjoyed the chat & the early return home.
That's dedication!

Yesterday I shopped for food in Solihull M&S rubbish anyway sale is over, thank goodness.
We had a fund raising meeting over afternoon tea, then the "old" KS folk came for a meal in the evening.
Most enjoyable - I felt quite athletic in such company.

Just getting organised to go to London to meet aj for her Nissan prize of  a visit to "The Batman Experience" at the O2, then overnight  in London, train tickets provided & cars to meet us at the other end.
Should be fun.
I only have to get from Euston to Kings Cross, which I've done before without alarming anyone.

Have a good weekend.

This computer keeps locking.
Is it my fault or is it trying to tell me that I should have an i pad?

2 comments:

William said...

The batman thing is supposed to be great

Gill said...

It was.
Only nodded off a couple of times!
m