Wednesday 14 September 2011

Tinker, tailor, Soldier, whatever.

Been to see T, T, S, Spy at the Odeon in B'ham, courtesy of the Telegraph subscriber.
It was a very good film, excellent cast & acting, I even almost understood it, which is more than I ever did when it was on TV.
Neither of us fully followed it, despite staying awake for nearly all of the film.

Apart from that, we have had an excellent day.
The weather was great so Peter the Painter got on well - all of the windows open all day & all of the priming & undercoating done.
He is an excellent worker & doing a brilliant job.
I hope that we can afford for him to do some interior decorating later.
I've done a fair bit of work  in the garden & sorted the pot plants - I find that if I pot them lovingly, water & fertilise them they do really well, rather than just die, which is really good.

I.ve vacuumed through, despite G's attempts to make us live in a tip as P the P is making a mess all over.
Washing ready to go out in the morning, which is promised to be an other lovely day.
I hope to get to Solihull to buy food as Judith & Peter are coming for dinner & it's J's birthday - pressies to deliver.
G's taking the volvo in early for two new boots before the MOT.

We have an olive tree in the garden!

5 comments:

William said...

IT's good to see that you are developing the blog to be both a reminder of what you did all day and also a to do list to help plan the next 12 hours.
We watched Love and other drugs last night on BluRay

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should blog before going in to any room so that you can refer back to see what you came in for?

CEng

Anonymous said...

The laundry is the worst "now what did I come in here for?" room.
It is good to hear that my blog is developing.
m

William said...

I thinks it's err... what is the opposite of developing?

Anonymous said...

Regressing, I believe.
Is this constructive criticism?
(I didn't have to think for more than 2 seconds to find that word.
Strange)
g