Saturday 17 September 2011

Kinnocks running Denmark.

I may be wrong, of course, as I'm not really very politically inclined - not a Daily Mail reader or anything like that.
I hope that the result is pleasing to the Danish side of the family.
Will they notice any difference?

Apart from that, I have had a very quiet day.
G insisted on doing the Thomas day, as he had jobs to do in Solihull & one of us needed to stay at home as all of the windows are open, owing to them having been painted.
We have been very lucky with the timing of the painting as it has been dry all week & late enough for there to be few flying insects to impale themselves on the country cream.
There's one more window to paint, then the masonry & conservatory.
It looks great.

I ran, literally, to Jan's to collect some paperwork, then went to church to photocopy the flyers to go out around the village.
Jan has a swollen face due to a gnat nibble, with only one functioning eye, hence wearing shades.
Chris had locked his car keys in the boot of his lotus, at work, in Coventry, so I took her & the keys over.
The A45 is dodgy enough when you see the traffic on both sides of you.

After a light lunch & an unplanned nap I  wrote Sunday's sermon.
This was quite a long process, with three false starts, finished by 7.00pm, just as G arrived home.
Excellent. I now have tomorrow free to dig the garden & deliver flyers.
Enjoy the weekend - there's a definite chill in the air now. 

2 comments:

William said...

that was more or less incomprehensible

Anonymous said...

Success at last!
I should have worked for M15.
m