Wednesday 21 September 2011

Wednesday.

I'm lacking imagination today.
I played tennis this morning, sunny & windy, brilliant.
Phil & Margaret came to lunch, so I came home to cook. The house was a little cool as Peter painted the front & back doors & gave the conservatory a second coat of sadolin, so most downstairs doors & windows were open.
He has now finished, the windows & doors are all shut & the house all needs cleaning & things putting back.
Who cares? It'll get done next week, I think.
G has been busy getting new brake pads & an MOT on the Volvo.

I think that I'm going bald - my hair is receding on one temple, which is itchy.
G says it's genetic. I shall research it & spend my life's savings on saving my locks, if necessary.
I'm trying to get this in perspective.

Why has every & been followed by "amp;"?
I've deleted them.
Spooky. 

5 comments:

William said...

You could try cutting all of your hair off like I did. I'm not sure it's a good idea though.

I am growing mine back a bit and letting a barber sort it out again at the end of next week

Anonymous said...

Good,
Apparently, you should not shave your head, so I wont.
I may be over-reacting - not as bad as I thought.
g

Anonymous said...

Don't panic...... Keep your hair on!

CEng

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ceng. I'll do that.
m

Anonymous said...

&=ampersand?